Rhinology and Allergy: Rhinosinusitis
- 28 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Diagnostic Algorithm for ARS
- Diagnostic Algorithm for CRS
- Management of Rhinosinusitis
- Medical Management of ARS
- Medical Management of CRS
- Evidence for Surgical Timing and
- Surgical Management of CRS
- Anatomic Relationships to Consider During Sinus Surgery to Prevent Complications
- Evidence for Postoperative Care Following ESS for CRS
- Typical Risks, Side Effects, and Adverse Effects of Common Rhinosinusitis Treatments
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.